Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Origami Box


I know, twice in 2 days, how can I manage that! I have another great project from UStamp with Dawn and friends to show you. This is my version of the origami box that was presented by Jenny Moors, the Dream Team Member from the UK. (Check our her blog, she is a very talented lady).

I used Stampin' Up's Rose Red cardstock with the Berry Bliss DSP. The ribbon is Purely Pomegranate Satin which goes so well with this project. My "marigold" on top was cut with my Cricut Expressions machine using the Sure Cuts A Lot program and the lovely 3D Flowers SVG Kit. I alternated the petals using Rose Red and Pink Pirouette cardstock. The leaves were cut in Old Olive.
Here's what it looks like open -


Thanks for checking in. I hope you like my creation.

Have a great day or night where ever you may be!

5 comments:

kriket said...

Another day with the girls creating I see. gorgeous I would love to learn more about the cricut machine you mentioned, you can do such amazing things with it. Love the colours so bright and cheerful cant wait to see the next installment.

Sue said...

Elaine I am gobsmaked!!! I don't know why you think I'm so talented when you can make such breathtaking projects like this! I love it. Well done and keep up the inspirational creativity. TFS!

Monica Gale said...

Ooh Lainee this is absolutlely beautiful, I love your colours and the flower is stunning !! M xxx

Tracey Old said...

That flower on top is stunning. I love the colours you picked:)

Mary B. said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the overall look and the colors your chose. :) ~Mary