Monday, July 13, 2009

U stamp with Dawn and Friends

This round of UStamp with Dawn and Friends started on Thursday 9th July with a project from Jen Picard - a mini scrap album. This is my first version of this lovely project.

I used last years in colors of Soft Sky, Groovy Guava and Wild Wasabi. The stamp I used for the front cover is from Time Well Spent. Can't remember the name of the designer paper, however, it matches in well with the in colors.

The inside are like tags that you can put photos or names on. As you can see, I used a fancy corner punch on the top of my tags. Just makes it look a little different. I have yet to print the photos to go in it.

To go over and visit the UStamp with Dawn and Friends site just click on the blinkie (except I can't get it to blink) on the left hand side. There are many exciting projects to make and the chat line runs 24/7 while the site runs. It is a great place to meet new crafting friends from around the world.


Have a great day or night where ever you are.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Lainee this looks fabulous! I haven't had time to make one yet but I will as soon as I can. TFS

Unknown said...

Have had a long look around your NEW blog (how exciting) It looks great and I am loving the oportunity to see your lovely work!

Love Dawn xx