Friday, August 28, 2009

My Tuesday Girls

Let me introduce you all to my Tuesday girls. Well, they are not actually mine, but you know what I mean!
In the first two photos we have the Awesome Foursome - (L to R) Sue, Joyce, Lyn & Barb.
Next to that is Jo & Viv together and then Wendy and Glad.
Because Margaret is taking a well earned break visiting her family in Katherine and jetting also up to Darwin, we have had Anja filling in and keeping us entertained. Margaret will be back next week and very refreshed to receive the hard time we will give her next Tuesday. I found a photo taken at our retreat of Margaret. She is wearing the blue top.
I think you can understand why I love spending Tuesday with the girls especially the Awesome Foursome.



Until next time, have a great day or night where ever you may be!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Hi to all Lainee's girls! Looks like you are all enjoying tamping with my friend Lainee. Wish I had some girls to share with me too. Maybe one day it will happen! TFS your Tuesdays with us Lainee.

Sue said...

Dang! LOL stamping not tamping Sue derrrrrr! I am getting clever with my typos LOL

simplyfairies said...

Look like you all had fun!

Steph said...

Hi Lainee - email me with your choice of mini kit: craftymizz@yahoo.co.uk

Steph x

Dragon (Karen) said...

I'm so envious ... I started as a Tuesday girl when I first moved to the Bridge five years ago this month. Then I became a Thursday girl ... and now having to work full time means I'm a no day girl ... and I miss my scrapping friends!

Love your blog!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you all have a blast but no piccy of lainee? don't be so camera shy would of loved to see you too! A big Hug form me to you

Love Dawn xx