Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Stamp with Us - Sketch Challenge


Here is this weeks challenge over at Stamp with Us. I hope you like what I came up with!
I used the stamp from Friends 24/7 and colored the different aspects of the stamp with my markers - Real Red, Choc Chip and Certainly Celery.
I used Whisper White and Real Red cardstock along with a beautiful paper from Graphic 45 called Secret Garden from the Botanicalbella Collection.

Hello to all those lovely Stampin' Up sisters who are attending their convention in Utah, USA this week. Hope you all are having a great time.
As for the rest of us, enjoy you day or night where ever you may be!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Looks fab Lainee. Love the layout of this card. Well done! TFS

Monica Gale said...

What a great card Lainee, thank you for taking part hugs M xxx