Sunday, September 20, 2009

More UStamp Creations.

What a fun time we are having this UStamp. Lots of projects to fill our time making, lots of chatting going on and lovely ladies from all over the world to meet.

Today I am showcasing 2 projects posted by Tracey Old who is the Dream Team Member from New Zealand. The first is Tracey's Coffee Treat Box - this is sooooo easy to make and looks so effective. You don't have to use it for coffee only but as a gift box for chocolates, candles, the list is endless.
As you can see I made this in light blue bazzill with a designer paper from Francheville. On the belly band I have added a little decoration in the form of two clear embossed butterflies from the Good Friends Stamp Set.


The project that I completed today is Tracey's Card Purse. This is very quick and easy to make. The main color is Tempting Turquoise with a touch of Cameo Coral. The dsp is and SU retired pack which I can't remember the name of. Once again it can be used to put some cards and envelopes in or perhaps some other little gift.

Just click on the UStamp with Dawn and Friends button on the left hand side of my blog. This will take you to the site where you can learn more about what the site entails and can join up and create lovely projects from ladies all over the world.

Until next time, have a good day or night where ever you may be!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Wow Lainee you've been busy. These are fabulous! TFS
I am hoping I feel better tomorrow as I miss my crafting.

Sue said...

Hey Lainee, I just wanted to thank you so much for you donation for my Breast Cancer fundraising that I have on my blog. Very much appreciated my friend!!