Saturday, January 15, 2011

Swaps for Regionals

Back in November 2010 our Regional Training day was held at the Adelaide Convention Centre. Lots of fun, make and takes and excellent information was shared by all. As usual I went overboard making my swaps as you want to have enough for anyone. What I found interesting is that my upline (at the time) actually put in an appearance, instead of attending the Craft Show which she has done for the preceding 3 years. She managed to make 20 to my 95. Not bad. Also, totally ignored me the whole day. (Oh, well, you get that).
Anyway, as you can see by the photos the pattern of my cards was the same throughout but I used the new InColors. I matched up Concord Crush with Peach Parfait and Very Vanilla. Then Pear Pizazz with Blushing Bride and Whisper White. The stamp set is Punch Potpourri.
Because of my enthusiasm, I came home with about 40 card faces which I then turned into cards. As far as I am concerned decorating the card on the inside is just as important as the outside so I have enclosed a photo so you can get the idea of what I did to them all.

1 comment:

Justice Aunties Inc said...

i love the colour combo's on both of these cards, they are so feminine and pretty