Tuesday, August 21, 2012

With Sympathy

I made this card today for friends whose brother passed away very unexpectedly yesterday. I used the Autumn Leaf from the Gina K Designs "Fall Foliage" collection and the With Sympathy from the Gina K Designs "Stippled Flowers" collection.
The Autumn leaf was stamped on an autumn background which I made myself, and then heat embossed about 4 times.
The color of Not Quite Navy is what was used to stamp the With Sympathy on the front of the card. I also used Mellow Moss as the card base, layered with Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron all SU card.
Not much more to say except wish I could take better pictures.

Just a picture of the inside of the card before being written in. Thumped the leaf stamp and applied Pumpkin Pie and Kiwi Kiss ink around the edge.


Lainee

No comments: