Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another copy of Michelle's creations



















Another one of Michelle Zindorf's beautiful creations. This time a Christmas card. Now, whilst I do not celebrate Christmas I can appreciate the work that has gone into Michelle's card, and seeing as Maggie wanted Christmas cards I made 2 of these for her.
Card Stock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy and Old Olive.  
Ink: Old Olive, Whisper White and Not Quite Navy. 
You can't see it properly in this card but there are actually dual layers of the Whisper White, which I think is very effective. Hope you like it :)

2 comments:

tracey said...

oh lainee thats awesome, keep up the great work and the blog is looking awesome, great work lady.

Sue Poile said...

Love it, your work is fabulous Lainee. I am so glad you are back to posting your beautiful work. Look forward to seeing lots more. TFS.