Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm a Zindorfian

Today I would like to share with you one of the cards that I made using the tutorial provided by a US Stampin' Up demonstrator, Michelle Zindorf.
This lovely lady provides tutorials of her work for all to see and try their hand at. I just don't know where she comes up with her ideas but her cards are fantastic.
List of items used are ~
Stamps: Branch out, En Francais.
Card: Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black, Old Olive, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, Going Gray and Chocolate Chip.
Check out her blog and see all of her fantastic creations. There are over 300 to look at. Hope you like it. Will be bringing you some more of what I have done using Michelle's tutorials :)

5 comments:

Sue Poile said...

How clever are you Lainee... love it.
I would love to be able to do this but I think I need loads of practiceto to be this nice.

Melannie - Craft Haven Retreats said...

Love your card! I love Michelle's cards too, but I've never tried her technique. TFS! :)

Dale Morin said...

You did a beautiful job!

Nana Jo said...

She is fantastic and go charitable sharing all her tutorials. And you did a great job of your card also.

Kerry Parkinson said...

This is a fantastic card, MZ would be proud. You have done the reflection and the light on the water so well, I am in deep admiration! TFS